NCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NCommunity

HomeHome  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Chat  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
Top posters
Pogosheep00
Without knowing the age of the person above..... Vote_lcapWithout knowing the age of the person above..... Voting_barWithout knowing the age of the person above..... Vote_rcap 
Alex
Without knowing the age of the person above..... Vote_lcapWithout knowing the age of the person above..... Voting_barWithout knowing the age of the person above..... Vote_rcap 
Rom
KingdomHero
shanic257
Alien
Da Big E
Lord Gimp'r
Crenor402
[xA]korey
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 76 on Tue May 14, 2019 2:35 am

Without knowing the age of the person above.....

Go down 
+2
Crenor402
Liam j r
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Liam j r
Basic Member
Basic Member
Liam j r

Number of posts : 18
Infraction Points :
Without knowing the age of the person above..... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Without knowing the age of the person above..... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-04

Without knowing the age of the person above..... Empty
PostSubject: Without knowing the age of the person above.....   Without knowing the age of the person above..... EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 2:36 pm

what would you guess as there age

starting with me
Back to top Go down
Crenor402
Basic Member
Basic Member
Crenor402

Number of posts : 37
Infraction Points :
Without knowing the age of the person above..... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Without knowing the age of the person above..... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Without knowing the age of the person above.....   Without knowing the age of the person above..... EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 4:07 pm

Back to top Go down
shanic257
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Number of posts : 93
Infraction Points :

PostSubject: Re: Without knowing the age of the person above.....   Without knowing the age of the person above..... EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 4:10 pm

11. I cheated. lol!

But,seriously...I'd think you would be 13.
Back to top Go down
Crenor402
Basic Member
Basic Member
Crenor402

Number of posts : 37
Infraction Points :

PostSubject: Re: Without knowing the age of the person above.....   Without knowing the age of the person above..... EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 4:52 pm

12!!!!!!!! HA HA!!! I would think you would be aroun 14...don't know why.
Back to top Go down
Liam j r
Basic Member
Basic Member
Liam j r

Infraction Points :

PostSubject: Re: Without knowing the age of the person above.....   Without knowing the age of the person above..... EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 1:55 am

lol im 12

i thought youd be about 13 crenor
Back to top Go down
BabyDaiiisy3
Basic Member
Basic Member
BabyDaiiisy3

Number of posts : 11
Infraction Points :

Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Without knowing the age of the person above.....   Without knowing the age of the person above..... EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 9:12 am

Oops. I've already posted up my age. Razz
Well I'll have to guess someone elses. I think everyone's guessed here. Suspect
Back to top Go down
shanic257
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Number of posts : 93
Infraction Points :

PostSubject: Re: Without knowing the age of the person above.....   Without knowing the age of the person above..... EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 10:20 am

I always knew you were 10,but you act pretty mature for your age. You are also very knowledgable,If I didn't know how old you were....13 would've been my guess.
Back to top Go down
sonic-brawler
Basic Member
Basic Member
sonic-brawler

Number of posts : 15
Infraction Points :

Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Without knowing the age of the person above.....   Without knowing the age of the person above..... EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 2:58 pm

Back to top Go down
KingdomHero
Basic Member
Basic Member
KingdomHero

Number of posts : 95
Infraction Points :

PostSubject: Re: Without knowing the age of the person above.....   Without knowing the age of the person above..... EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 8:05 pm

13, I guess.
Back to top Go down
sonic-brawler
Basic Member
Basic Member
sonic-brawler

Number of posts : 15
Infraction Points :

Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Without knowing the age of the person above.....   Without knowing the age of the person above..... EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 11:46 pm

Back to top Go down
Liam j r
Basic Member
Basic Member
Liam j r

Infraction Points :

PostSubject: Re: Without knowing the age of the person above.....   Without knowing the age of the person above..... EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 2:52 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Without knowing the age of the person above.....   Without knowing the age of the person above..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Without knowing the age of the person above.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NCommunity :: General :: General Conversation :: Forum Fun-
Jump to: