NCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NCommunity

HomeHome  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Chat  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
Top posters
Pogosheep00
Rules and Guidlines Vote_lcapRules and Guidlines Voting_barRules and Guidlines Vote_rcap 
Alex
Rules and Guidlines Vote_lcapRules and Guidlines Voting_barRules and Guidlines Vote_rcap 
Rom
KingdomHero
shanic257
Alien
Da Big E
Lord Gimp'r
Crenor402
[xA]korey
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 76 on Tue May 14, 2019 2:35 am

Rules and Guidlines

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Gimp'r
Graphics Mod
Lord Gimp'r

Number of posts : 44
Infraction Points :
Rules and Guidlines Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rules and Guidlines Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-31

Rules and Guidlines Empty
PostSubject: Rules and Guidlines   Rules and Guidlines EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 11:40 am

Welcome, I am the boss of the graphics section on this forum and have decided to make our very own sig of the month! What happens is I choose a theme at random, an old or new sig can be used as long as it follows the theme. At the end of the month, the 29th to be exact I will choose two members that have not submitted a sig into the competition to choose the best 3 then voting starts for all the members! To vote for the best one! So take a look at the results, remember to vote and if you want enter a sig!

Yours Truly
Lord Gimp'r
Back to top Go down
Pogosheep00
Site Founder/Admin
Site Founder/Admin
Pogosheep00

Number of posts : 229
Infraction Points :
Rules and Guidlines Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rules and Guidlines Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidlines   Rules and Guidlines EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 10:58 am

I should hope the Graphics side to the community shines out soon.. All this Internet Explorer rubbish is nothing but trouble <_<
Back to top Go down
https://generaltalk.forumotion.net
Lord Gimp'r
Graphics Mod
Lord Gimp'r

Number of posts : 44
Infraction Points :

Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidlines   Rules and Guidlines EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 9:16 am

Starzy wrote:
I should hope the Graphics side to the community shines out soon.. All this Internet Explorer rubbish is nothing but trouble <_<
Ok thanks for the information there starzy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidlines   Rules and Guidlines Empty

Back to top Go down

Rules and Guidlines
Page 1 of 1